Dr. Kristi Egner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi Egner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

unprofessional

I had a regular mammo and a sonogram, because I have dense breast-Zwanger told me I need to have a 3D mammo also, because they saw something way back on my right breast. The results were they could not detect what it was-so they said we recommend a MRI. So I called the Doctors office to get an authorization for a MRI-to make athis short-it took me a week to get authorization. Apparently the doctors office never sent all my reports over to the insurance company-I called the office 3 times to get them to correctly submit the paperwork-they are so slow and apparently in experienced at that office in Northport. Horrible customer service. I ended up getting the MRI and Zwanger told me that my doctor would call me with results. Well that never happened, I got a letter in the mail a week later stating my results. So unprofessional-I am sure if it was Dr Egner who was waiting for results she would be on edge just as I was. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Egner was impatient and unfriendly. She made little to no eye contact during the visit. She also told me that she thinks I have endometriosis and then basically walked out of the room without explaining anything. She definitely did not make me feel comfortable.

November 26th, 2014

great doctors

Dr. Berlin and dr.egner were my physicians during my last pregnancy, i usually saw dr.Berlin for my prenatal care, but when i went into labor, dr.egner came through. She arrived late at night and was kind, patient and caring. These are doctors i recommend to everyone. They are great.

October 3rd, 2010

Horrible and Cold Woman

I had Dr. Egner a few years ago, and she performed a colposcopy on me. She is a cold, impatient woman. I was only around 22 when I had it done, and it was my first one. I asked her a few questions about it, and she was impatient and seemed bothered to even answer any of my questions about my health or the procedure that was to be performed. It was a very painful procedure and she was nothing but mean and cold towards me before, during and after. When I asked about the results, because they were fine, she was even colder about it like she was upset they weren't negative results.

May 27th, 2010

Dr. Egner and Dr. Berlin's office is great. Dr. Egner helped complete my family. I was extremely happy with the level of care. Thank god I had simple pregnancies and deliveries. I love these Dr.s.

July 15th, 2008

Professional and Caring

Dr. Egner is very professional in her approach to patients but she is also very caring. She makes you feel comfortable right from the start. You don't feel rushed or pressured to hurry. A pleasant change from most other Long Island Physicians.

June 27th, 2008

No longer at grant avenue office

Dr. Egner is now practicing with Drs. Berlin and Kasten...the office number is 224-4200. SHE IS THE BEST OB/GYN that I have foung on Long Island...I'm a RN, and have woked with many and she is the only one who I will go to

May 4th, 2016