A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Grall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Grall graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Grall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Joy Grall MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristi J. Grall practice?
- Dr. Kristi Grall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Grall practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.