Learn more about Dr. Kristi Harold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Harold, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Harold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi L Harold MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristi L. Harold practice?
- Dr. Kristi Harold has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristi Harold practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.