A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Harold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Harold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Harold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Lee Harold MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristi L. Harold practice?
- Dr. Kristi Harold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Harold practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.