A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Harrington, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi M Harrington MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristi M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Kristi Harrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Harrington practices Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.