Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristi Harrington
Dr. Kristi Harrington, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, Swedish Hospital and Medical Center and Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus. Dr. Harrington has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristi Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kristi Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Robert Binford
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Bellevue, WA 0 mi25
Dr. Timothy Reinke
Bellevue, WA 0 mi18
Dr. David Nelson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Bellevue, WA 0 mi29