A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Kuenstler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Kuenstler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenstler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kuenstler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Montgomery Kuenstler MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi M. Kuenstler practice?
- Dr. Kristi Kuenstler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Kuenstler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.