A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Kuenstler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuenstler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuenstler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Kuenstler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenstler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kuenstler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Montgomery Kuenstler MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi M. Kuenstler practice?
- Dr. Kristi Kuenstler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Kuenstler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.