A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Lentsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Lentsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Lentsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Endocrine Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentsch graduated from University of Louisville . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lentsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi McCauley Lentsch MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristi M. Lentsch practice?
- Dr. Kristi Lentsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Lentsch practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Internists.