Dr. Kristi Lentsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi Lentsch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Kind, caring and really listens. Very thorough. Love the staff.

December 27th, 2015

Highly professional. One of our favorite internists for primary care. We transferred primary care from Scripps Health in San Diego, California.

March 13th, 2015

Awful place for patients

Awful place of business-you will sit and wait-and wait,,, and wait some more-no one ever calls back-and heaven forbid you have a billing problem!!!!!! All about the almighty dollar and NOT the patient-RUN!

January 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor & Staff

Dr. Lentsch is wonderful. She spent a lot of time with me and paid attention to details of my medical history. She is very up to date with current studies and diagnostics. I felt like I was having an easy conversation with a close friend. It is very refreshing to have this kind of experience from a doctors office. Excellent care from the front door to the back.

June 27th, 2014

I would not recommend...

Dr. Lentsch was pleasant, but did not present as an experienced and seasoned doctor/professional. I had an uncomfortable visit on which I prefer not to elaborate online. As well, she did not offer anything in addition to my own self-diagnosis and read about the condition to me aloud from an internet site. And although the session was a few minutes with little value, I was charged an unreasonably high fee. I have since questioned the visit and the invoice and received little in the way of return contact or concern from the office. Dr. Lentsch has not attempted to reach out to me in any way. I have called the office several times for an update and have yet to receive a detailed explanation of the billing, schedule of fees, or most importantly a response to the poor visit. I would not recommend Dr. Lentsch to anyone.

April 30th, 2014

Very Pleased

I have been seeing her since she started with the practice. She was the most thorough and personable doctor. As the practice grew, I did notice a rush approach. This may be due to MUSC "quota". The laptop is concerning yet I do know that medical laws require EVERYTHING be documented. I have seen other offices have scribes. Yet they are not always accurate. She has helped me through so many difficult issues and personal issues that I KNOW she does care about her patients. I am so sad that some patients don't feel that from her. I agree a quick moment to greet you and discuss things eye to eye would be WONDERFUL! Maybe we as patients should not chatter as if friends with her, but as seeking medical treatment. I am guilty of that. I don't know if anyone else is... she does have to treat other patients who do not want the wait time. So really you have personal friend treatment and be happy yet the person in the waiting room is mad at the wait time! MUSC requires 15 min intervals! I suggest setting up consultation / new patient appointments to allot more time. I wish every doctor could fit every need. In summary, I know she is very knowledgeable, thorough, open-minded, caring, professional. Learning the ropes of corporate medicine may be the only downside. Staff included. follows up after visit if results require it. Otherwise I use MYCHART. I also communicate with her that way as well. She is prompt in answering and addressing issues. We are then more prepared for appointments.

March 17th, 2014

Wonderful Service

I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews on Dr. Lentsh. I have found her to be the most caring and attentive physician I have ever met. She goes out of her way to be completely thorough and will not hesitate to consult other physicians to absolutely sure no stone is left unturned to get you the right diagnosis and treatment. She also treats my husband who is disabled and has given him outstanding moral support as well as superior medical treatment. We could not be happier with her!

February 1st, 2014

very caring and compassionate doctor

Dr. Kristi Lentsch is a very caring and warm person. She makes you feel comfortable, and is very easy to talk to. She exhibits great doctor-patient interaction and has strong people skills. I found her to be compassionate with wonderful bedside manner. She is very professional and shows great respect to you as a patient. Dr. Lentsch really cares about you as a person. She spent a lot of time with me at my appointment and made sure I understood her diagnosis and treatment plan. Her follow up after visit was prompt. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, warm and intelligent doctor. Mt. Pleasant is lucky to have her. Truly a 4 star doctor!!

January 10th, 2014

Unfortunately, a very poor physician

My first mtg. with Dr. Lentsch a few years ago was pleasant enough but she seemed discouraged working for MUSC. She noted during the first mtg. that she must really push patients through per MUSC. Subsequent visits began to spiral downhill. She stood during my appointments typing away on laptop, did not make eye contact, and rushed me through the consultation. I felt more confused and discouraged after each consultation. I stopped seeing Dr. Lentsch and found an excellent internist that cares, takes his time, follows up, knowledgeable, etc… With a few tweaks, I’m doing great and back to my old self. Recently, a close relative (Elizabeth – not real name) went to see Dr. Lentsch. Elizabeth stated that the wait was long because the office had double booked, Dr. Lentsch was cold and rushed her through the consultation. At one point, Elizabeth very politely said, “Dr. Lentsch, you’re not listening to me”. Dr. Lentsch’s listening skills improved somewhat, but my relative was sent to the wrong lab facility along with many other errors (too long to list) dealing with her particular health issue. Elizabeth found a knowledgeable and caring physician and is doing great now. No disrespect towards Dr. Lentsch, but I am very surprised she is still practicing or at least hasn’t moved to another location. I’m also very surprised she has 3 stars on Vitals. I hope Dr. Lentsch will review the comments as constructive criticism and make the needed changes to improve the quality of life of her patients. Time will tell. At this time, I would not recommend Dr. Lentsch.

February 12th, 2013

linda

Quite possibly the worst phsycian I have ever encountered. Did not even care to meet with me as the parent reguarding my child's situation...but certainly made sure she recieved her payment at every visit. If you are looking for a good physican for your child who is concerned and willing to talk to you direnctly please go somewhere else..so disappointed..out $500 and right back where we started.

October 22nd, 2012

Worst Dr Visits ever!!!

Absolutely the worst service ever.I made an appt with the Dr for a pap smear. After one hour of doing random physical stuff (I wasn't there for a physical, oh and by the way the machinery doesn't work), I finally see the Dr. I'm sitting there with my legs in the straps, exposed to the world, when a nurse comes in and speaks quietly to the Dr for a few minutes--right in front of me. Finally, Dr Lentsch turns to me and tells me the guy who picks up pap smear samples had already left for the day and because it was a Friday afternoon, they couldn't leave it there all weekend. Would I like to not do the pap smear at all or wait for another time? Wow, what a time waster! This office takes me 30 minutes to get there. I decide I have to take care of my health (you know, not a big deal) and make another appointment. I'm assured I will not pay a second co-pay (and why should I when the reason I came in was for a pap smear that someone in scheduling messed up)? Well, lo and behold I must pay for the second visit as well. I called the office to get this cleared up, and one lady puts me on hold for 5 minutes, then I'm suddenly on the phone with someone completely different. BTW, Dr Lentsch had told me that the pap smear scheduling debacle was due to the fact that she had hired new staff so they weren't fully trained. Wow. Just the worst experience ever.

March 16th, 2012

Have recommended her to many friends!