Internists, Pediatrician, Psychiatrist

1113 Park West Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
843-876-1445
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Wonderful Service  |  show details
by Cathy M. on Mar 17th, 2014

I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews on Dr. Lentsh. I have found her to be the most caring and attentive physician I have ever met. She goes out of her way to be completely thorough and will not hesitate to consult other physicians to absolutely sure no stone is left unturned to get you the right diagnosis and treatment. She also treats my husband who is disabled and has given him outstanding moral support as well as superior medical treatment. We could not be happier with her!

|  very caring and compassionate doctor  |  show details
by a lucky patient on Feb 1st, 2014

Dr. Kristi Lentsch is a very caring and warm person. She makes you feel comfortable, and is very easy to talk to. She exhibits great doctor-patient interaction and has strong people skills. I found her to be compassionate with wonderful bedside manner. She is very professional and shows great respect to you as a patient. Dr. Lentsch really cares about you as a person. She spent a lot of time with me at my appointment and made sure I understood her diagnosis and treatment plan. Her follow up after visit was prompt. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, warm and intelligent doctor. Mt. Pleasant is lucky to have her. Truly a 4 star doctor!!

|  Unfortunately, a very poor physician  |  show details
by Park West Resident on Jan 10th, 2014

My first mtg. with Dr. Lentsch a few years ago was pleasant enough but she seemed discouraged working for MUSC. She noted during the first mtg. that she must really push patients through per MUSC. Subsequent visits began to spiral downhill. She stood during my appointments typing away on laptop, did not make eye contact, and rushed me through the consultation. I felt more confused and discouraged after each consultation. I stopped seeing Dr. Lentsch and found an excellent internist that cares, takes his time, follows up, knowledgeable, etc… With a few tweaks, I’m doing great and back to my old self. Recently, a close relative (Elizabeth – not real name) went to see Dr. Lentsch. Elizabeth stated that the wait was long because the office had double booked, Dr. Lentsch was cold and rushed her through the consultation. At one point, Elizabeth very politely said, “Dr. Lentsch, you’re not listening to me”. Dr. Lentsch’s listening skills improved somewhat, but my relative was sent to the wrong lab facility along with many other errors (too long to list) dealing with her particular health issue. Elizabeth found a knowledgeable and caring physician and is doing great now. No disrespect towards Dr. Lentsch, but I am very surprised she is still practicing or at least hasn’t moved to another location. I’m also very surprised she has 3 stars on Vitals. I hope Dr. Lentsch will review the comments as constructive criticism and make the needed changes to improve the quality of life of her patients. Time will tell. At this time, I would not recommend Dr. Lentsch.

|  linda  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

Quite possibly the worst phsycian I have ever encountered. Did not even care to meet with me as the parent reguarding my child's situation...but certainly made sure she recieved her payment at every visit. If you are looking for a good physican for your child who is concerned and willing to talk to you direnctly please go somewhere else..so disappointed..out $500 and right back where we started.

|  Worst Dr Visits ever!!!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Absolutely the worst service ever.I made an appt with the Dr for a pap smear. After one hour of doing random physical stuff (I wasn't there for a physical, oh and by the way the machinery doesn't work), I finally see the Dr. I'm sitting there with my legs in the straps, exposed to the world, when a nurse comes in and speaks quietly to the Dr for a few minutes--right in front of me. Finally, Dr Lentsch turns to me and tells me the guy who picks up pap smear samples had already left for the day and because it was a Friday afternoon, they couldn't leave it there all weekend. Would I like to not do the pap smear at all or wait for another time? Wow, what a time waster! This office takes me 30 minutes to get there. I decide I have to take care of my health (you know, not a big deal) and make another appointment. I'm assured I will not pay a second co-pay (and why should I when the reason I came in was for a pap smear that someone in scheduling messed up)? Well, lo and behold I must pay for the second visit as well. I called the office to get this cleared up, and one lady puts me on hold for 5 minutes, then I'm suddenly on the phone with someone completely different. BTW, Dr Lentsch had told me that the pap smear scheduling debacle was due to the fact that she had hired new staff so they weren't fully trained. Wow. Just the worst experience ever.

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Have recommended her to many friends!