Dr. Kristi Machemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristi Machemer?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Kristi Machemer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

AMAZING

Dr Machemer has been treating our girls since she took over the practice from Dr Dublin. We have found her to be fantastic. We have one child that has had numerous medical issues and each time one of those issues arose Dr. Machemer made sure she was available immediately to address our concerns as well as ensure that we could have her treated at the hospital immediately. Dr. Machemer and her staff have been true godsends in supporting our family through the medical issues of our youngest.

May 12th, 2015

Gamma Wendy

I absolutely love this entire practice - from making an appointment, to all the staff and the time Dr. Machemer invests in each patient - they are all wonderful! I know we have the best possible care we can get and i'm so grateful they're local.

January 6th, 2014

I love love dr machemer. Shes amazing with my boys shes been seeing my oldest since he was little and he is now 6. Shes also seeing my 4 month old. I have told some many people about her and recomended her and they now love her office. She is an overall amazing doctor I wouldnt ask for a better doctor.

August 21st, 2013

accepts Tricare Prime and a Great doc

When we first started with Dr. Machemer last year I was not impressed with the office receptionist but I really liked Dr. M and her nurse is great. Dr. M has since hired a new receptionist who is wonderful. This is a small practice but she has made arrangements to see the kids on short notice when sick or if she didn't have same day appointments got us in at the local urgent care clinic. She talks to my teen sons and has a great manner with them. We have had to wait at times but then we have also had times where she fit us in and I am sensitive to the fact that as a medical practice things come up and complications happen.

June 6th, 2013

Dr. Machemer is a wonderful doctor. My daughter has been with her since she was 6 months old and she is now about to turn 6. She has always been on top of my daughter’s development referring me to specialist as needed. Along with give great personal advice and making sure I was taking care of my own health.

November 3rd, 2011

Practice needs more physicians or better office management

Trying to get an appointment or to schedule an appointment seems to be a very difficult task as there is only one physician on staff and the office management does not seem to be compassionate or capable to handle the dynamics of management. Even in the case where the children were sick, they was no avenue to be able to see the doctor and we were told to take the children to ER or another office. When calling to talk about issues with the children, there was no available nurse to discuss the illness and/ or possible temporary relief or remedy. I will try to give this practice a chance, but if it turns out that consideration for the well-being of the children are being ignored or discredit due to the burden of the doctor's staff over-scheduling her days then I will move on to a doctor or practice that will care.

February 7th, 2011

Mixed Feelings

Overall, I think she is a good dotor to my son... But, the wait time is HORRIBLE. I dont think i EVER was in and out less then an hour. I think the LONGEST was 2 hours. But thats insane to be sitting in an office that long with an infant. I know she is a great doctor but maybe they should space out appointments better so people dont wait too long.

December 14th, 2010

LOVE HER! Fantastic bedside manners, very understanding of any and all concerns about my daughter. Promptly returns phone calls even calls to check on my daughter. Wonderful Staff, very happy with this office!

October 16th, 2009

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Kristi immediately diagnosed my 3 year old of having asthma. We had no idea that our toddler was suffering so badly because other pediatricians told us differently. Dr. Kristi's bedside manner is wonderful. She calls me on my cell to check on our 3 year old. My husband and I are beyond satitisfied with her professionalism, guidance, and expertise!

July 10th, 2017