A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Owens, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi N Owens MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi N. Owens practice?
- Dr. Kristi Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristi Owens practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Radiologists.