A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Prockop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Prockop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Prockop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prockop graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prockop has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Fitzmorris Prockop MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristi F. Prockop practice?
- Dr. Kristi Prockop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Prockop practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL.
See Tampa Internists.