A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Ryder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Ryder, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Ryder, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryder graduated from University of Texas Health Center Tyler. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Lane Ryder FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristi L. Ryder practice?
- Dr. Kristi Ryder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Ryder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.