Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Her staffs were more understanding than Kristi Ryder show details Her staffs were more understanding than Kristi Ryder
by Tejas on Nov 29th, 2014

Patients have to work around her schedule to make appointments. While we were there, she was always on the phone and her tablet, never responded properly to our concerns...May be she is more bothered to fill her schedule with more patients than to take personalized care to her patients. Worst doctor ever!!!! Even after moving away from her to Houston, we still could not think anything positive about her...

Highly Recommend Dr. Ryder show details Highly Recommend Dr. Ryder
by Veronica Erickson on Aug 13th, 2009

Dr. Ryder was referred to me by staff/friends at Medical City. Wonderful bedside manner. Takes the time to sit with you to discuss anything and everything...is never rushed to see another patient. The most I've waited for an appt is 5 minutes. Very efficient office staff.

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
Jun 26th, 2009

She is well educated and takes patient care seriously. She went to UTHSC San Antonio, not Houston. We had this conversation because she was a couple of years behind my brother.

Excellent Physician and Staff show details Excellent Physician and Staff
Feb 8th, 2009

Dr. Ryder came highly recommended to me. She is kind, compassionate and competent.