A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristi Sigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristi Sigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristi Sigler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigler graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristi Sigler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristi Sigler practice?
- Dr. Kristi Sigler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristi Sigler practices Family Medicine near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Family Physicians.