A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristian Kinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristian Kinel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kinel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristian Kinel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristian Kinel practice?
- Dr. Kristian Kinel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristian Kinel practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.