A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristian Kinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristian Kinel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kinel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristian Kinel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristian Kinel practice?
- Dr. Kristian Kinel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristian Kinel practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.