Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristian Kinel
Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kinel is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Kinel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kristian Kinel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kristian Kinel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Edward Zimmerman
Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.07 mi34
Dr. Darlina Keseg-Manthei
Family Medicine, Dermatology, General Practice
Las Vegas, NV 0.39 mi32
Dr. Alison Tam
Dermatology, Family Medicine, General Practice
Las Vegas, NV 0.46 mi16