A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Blade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Blade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Blade, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Blade graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Lynn Blade MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Blade practice?
- Dr. Kristie Blade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Blade practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnwood, WA.
See Seattle Internists.