A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blank
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Blank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Liska Blank MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Blank practice?
- Dr. Kristie Blank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Blank practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Gastroenterologists.