A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blank
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Blank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Liska Blank MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Blank practice?
- Dr. Kristie Blank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Blank practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Gastroenterologists.