A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Blank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan