Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristie Blank
Dr. Kristie Blank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Blank is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall, Doctors Hospital Dallas and University of Texas Medical Branch. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristie Blank has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kristie Blank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.
Dr. Stephen Boswank
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Rockwall, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Harry Sarles Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Rockwall, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Scott Seals
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Rockwall, TX 0 mi12