A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie J Burch MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie J. Burch practice?
- Dr. Kristie Burch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Burch practices Emergency Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Emergency Physicians.