Dr. Kristie Chandler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2015
Dr. Chandler is the best pediatrician we have ever had! Her office is clean and the staff is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

October 11th, 2013
Love Dr. Chandler
I love this office. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for everything you have done for my children.

September 12th, 2013
Awesome facility
Will never take my children anywhere but Hometown Pediatrics.

September 5th, 2013
Awsome Doctors
Love these doctors.

August 29th, 2013
Parent
My children have been seeing Dr. Chandler, Dr. John, and Dr. Smith for a little over 4 years now and they are the best of the best. I visited again this week with my daughter and met their new pediatrician Dr. Gonzalez and I would highly recommend any one of the 4 pediatricians in their office. I have never had an issue making an appointment or speaking to one of their nurses. They are extremely prompt with their responses on phone calls. When arriving at Hometown Pediatrics after checking in I have never waited longer than 5 minutes. These doctors truly care about their patients. I will never take my children to another pediatrics office. HOMETOWN PEDIATRICS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

January 26th, 2012
Lacks compassion
My grandson had a test done at a hospital an the results was sent to this office. This test was to tell us if he had a terminal illness . When we called the office for the results we were told we couldn't hold for the nurse because it was tying up their phone lines and the doctor would call us after 5pm. We went to the office to get results and talk to this dr. She told us she was not goin to call us back until after office hours because it was not going to change his outcome if she cslled us at 2 or 5 pm when ask how she would feel if it was her child she said she had a child she thought had a terminal illness and she didn't bother the doctor like we have bothered her... Wow!!!

May 20th, 2011
Dr Kristie Chandler
I think that her staff is very rude and unwilling to assist you if there is a problem. I do not feel like I should have to argue with the staff on issues. My over all expierence with the staff and Chandler is medioker. I was recomended by a friend and now she too is switching doctors. Highly reccomend that everyone do research on other doctor offices before choosing Hometown Pediatrics.

December 21st, 2009
great doctor
dr. chandler has been my sons doctor since the day he was born, and he is now 5. she is awesome!!!!