A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital, Dumas, Texas
- Coon Memorial Hospital, Dalhart, Texas
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Charlotte Harris DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie C. Harris practice?
- Dr. Kristie Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dumas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Perryton, TX.
See Dumas Radiologists.