A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital, Dumas, Texas
- Coon Memorial Hospital, Dalhart, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Harris DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie Harris practice?
- Dr. Kristie Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL.
See Lewistown Radiologists.