A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Keeton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keeton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keeton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Keeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Keeton practice?
Dr. Kristie Keeton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Keeton, Dr. Christa Keeton, Dr. Christel Keeton, Dr. Christen Keeton, Dr. Christi Keeton, Dr. Christiana Keeton, Dr. Christiane Keeton, Dr. Christie Keeton