A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Keeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Keeton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Keeton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keeton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keeton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Keeton practice?
Dr. Kristie Keeton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.