A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Keeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Keeton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Keeton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keeton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Lynn Keeton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie L. Keeton practice?
- Dr. Kristie Keeton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Keeton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.