Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristie Keeton
Dr. Kristie Keeton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ypsilanti, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Keeton is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and St. Mary Mercy Livonia. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristie Keeton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Kristie Keeton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Jennifer A. Williams
Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Karen Walker
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Adam Ziff
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi18