A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Ladegard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Ladegard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladegard
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ladegard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Ladegard, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladegard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Michelle Ladegard MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristie M. Ladegard practice?
- Dr. Kristie Ladegard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Ladegard practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.