Learn more about Dr. Kristie Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Nichols is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Beth Nichols MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie B. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Kristie Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Nichols practices Family Medicine near Conshohocken, PA.
See Conshohocken Primary Care Doctors.