A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nichols has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristie B. Nichols practice?
Dr. Kristie Nichols practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.