A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Beth Nichols MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie B. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Kristie Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Nichols practices Family Medicine near Conshohocken, PA.
See Conshohocken Family Physicians.