A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Beth Nichols MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristie B. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Kristie Nichols has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Nichols practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.