A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Ressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Ressler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Ressler, DO is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ressler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ressler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Margevich Ressler DO is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristie M. Ressler practice?
- Dr. Kristie Ressler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Ressler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons.