A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilburn-Wren graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Wilburn-Wren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie Renee Wilburn-Wren MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie R. Wilburn-Wren practice?
- Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.