Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristie Wilburn-Wren?

Tubal ligation

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Wilburn-Wren performed my tubal ligation. A nightmare is putting it lightly. I ended up back in the ER from extreme bleeding and weekness. She had found out that she had lacerated my cervix! She had put stitches in me and was extremely rough with me. She acted as if it were my fault and said to me " Stop acting like a virgin!" This experience was awful and demeaning. I hope that she has gained experience since then and improved her services and bedside manner My mother tried to warn me against using an OBGYN to do my tubal ligation. Now I want to get them reversed and pray that she did not butcher my tubes. Have mercy Jesus.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I think she is an excellent doctor. she does all she can tohelp aand that wat i like bout he. he nurses are good also even at time i think they go to fast.

Posted on May 24th, 2016