Learn more about Dr. Kristijan Minanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristijan Minanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minanov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minanov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristijan Minanov, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Minanov graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minanov has 24 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristijan Minanov MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristijan Minanov practice?
- Dr. Kristijan Minanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristijan Minanov practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons and Mount Clemens Cardiothoracic Surgeons.