Learn more about Dr. Kristijan Minanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristijan Minanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristijan Minanov, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Minanov graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Minanov has 23 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristijan Minanov practice?
Dr. Kristijan Minanov practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.