Learn more about Dr. Kristijan Minanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristijan Minanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minanov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minanov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristijan Minanov, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Minanov graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minanov has 24 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristijan Minanov MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristijan Minanov practice?
- Dr. Kristijan Minanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristijan Minanov practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons and Mount Clemens Cardiothoracic Surgeons.