A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirstin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirstin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirstin Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirstin A Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kirstin A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kirstin Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirstin Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.