Dr. Kirstin Lee Is this you?

April 22nd, 2015

NO personal follow up to a tragic end of a pregnancy

I was recommended to Dr. Lee with my pregnancy. I was diagnosed to have trisomy 18 at the ultrasound. Dr. Lee would not return my calls. I was a nervous wreck and emotionally in a state not knowing what to do. I was given a different dr. every time I went in. 3 of them pushed a D&E and one said my baby might be normal. It was the worst experience of my life and Dr. Lee still wouldn't see me. The staff said I had to see ALL the doctors. I ended up giving birth early and losing the baby. I saw Dr. Lee on my postpartum follow up and she was so shocked because she had no idea I went through any of this. I didn't have a consistent dr. to help me through the most difficult thing of my life.

September 5th, 2012

Seen by the nurse practitioner, Azar Bastanfar instead of dr. all the time

I was seen by Azar, a CNP for my six weeks postnatal check up. She didn't do a pap smear test. I was told by another OBGYN for iud insertion that a pap smear should be done at the six weeks postpartum check up. Moreover, I have serious diastasis recti (aka abs separation). My belly is pooching. Very mushy when lying. Azar didn't do any physical exam regarding my concern. She told me "don't worry, give it time to get back normal". The physical exam is fairly easy but she just didn't care. I later on google the condition and tested myself. Both another OBGYN and my family diagnosed me with diastasis recti. If I was told earlier I could have avoided doing the wrong exercises (such as cruches and sit ups) trying to get back into shape. Instead I could have started doing the correct ones to heal my separation. If you have a choice, please avoid this medical group. Doctors there are too busy to care about their patients. They may seem very friendly and nice but they are not providing the professional cares we need. I learnt it the hard way and don't want to see others going thru the same.

February 18th, 2016