A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Miller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin A Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kristin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Miller practices Family Medicine near Le Claire, IA.
See Le Claire Family Physicians.