A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Miller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin A Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kristin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Miller practices Family Medicine near Le Claire, IA.
See Le Claire Family Physicians.