A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbruzzi graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Abbruzzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi practice?
- Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.