Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Abbruzzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2012

Thinking I should check other places out

I been going to her for about 8 yrs now. She really doesn't seem caring. A lot of times I get the impression that she doesn't want to be in the office. The waiting time for me isn't that bad. I schedule my appointments in the morning. So I usually wait for 5 to 10 min. I already wait. In the afternoon. Big mistake! I waited for over an hour. I had suffer from a heavy menstrual cycle. She did the novasure on me even though I never had children. I was only 34 at the time. I still think she could have gotten more into the root of the problem than rather saying that novasure or a hysterectomy was my only options. We did try birth control pills for my heavy menstrual cycle and that didn't work. Her biggest advice is take Motrin. I couldn't count how many times I heard that one. She wasn't really sensitive to my heavy menstrual cycle. I got to the point where I was wearing a heavy tampon and a night pad and changing them both every hr. She almost treated me like I was a liar when I told her that. With the novasure, I don't get a period anymore. I haven't for 4 yrs now. Last time that I was there, she told me my period could come. Back because I was so young when I had it done. I ask her could it come back the way it was. She didn't really know the answer. I was irritated. I got the operation done so I wouldn't have to worry about a heavy period controlling my life. I sacrifice being a mother so I would have that under control. The last visit the office never got back to me to let me know if my pap was alright.

October 5th, 2010

I just had an app t this afternoon . with a wonderful sweet Dr . abbruzzi . i was worried and scared . she definitely found her calling . she is a sweet wonderful through doctor . will see her for years to come ..any negative comments on here i am convinced the patient was the problem not the dr ..

March 17th, 2010

Lifer

Dr. Abbruzzi delivered my baby by cesarean. I would go under her knife for every child I have in the future becasue I trust her with my life, and the life of my kid. I also extend my trust to Dr. Willis who is the only other doc at the practice. If either of them ever stopped practicing, I would stop having children!

October 1st, 2009

Former Patient

This doctor is good at pretending she's listening and caring. I believed her for several years, until I pressed for tests on issues that she continually told me did not warrant attention. When the pain got too bad, she reluctantly made a huff and sent me for tests, then told me the issue didn't match the results so it's not a big deal, but I could get an extreme procedure to rule it out. I was dumbfounded and she got angry with me and told me I can do whatever I want, but she needed a decision. I trusted her for years, put up with the awful treatment of her staff and the long waits for their purposeful misscheduling. If you are a patient of hers and don't agree with this, get a copy of your records and see what she wrote. You'll be VERY surprosed.

July 12th, 2017