Dr. Kristin Ambler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Ambler?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Ambler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Dr. Ambler has been our internist for over 20 years. He is an excellent doctor who sincerely cares about his patients . He is very thorough in his examinations and diagnoses and follows up in a timely manner.

September 21st, 2013

An exceptional internist.

It was required in 1983 that an internist be present during prostate surgery and two of my friends, both local doctors, insisted that Dr. Ambler (who, by the way, is not female!) be recruited. At the time, he was no longer accepting new patients but he agreed to take me on. My great fortune! He has been my internist since then and I feel myself fortunate to have been treated by a brilliant and most dedicated physician.

April 12th, 2012

Needed serious help and when trying to tell him about my symptoms he shushed me while he was reading on his computer instead of listening to me. They can't handle more than one symptom. I was ill for years and they never diagnosed me properly. Use to have very pleasant office staff but they almost all look like they have such sour faces. When he lost Gayle Melton NP all their attitudes changed. She actually saved my life. All the others did was prescribe medication that made me sicker and put me in the ER several times.

October 15th, 2011

Precise and Knowledgeable

As a patient of Dr. Ambler for about 20 years, I have to say he's THE most thorough dr, stays up to date on studies, is caring and easy to talk with. I juggle several conditions and he's been a mastermind at coming up with ways for me to take care of myself better. Crystal and Katherine are also top notch professionals!

August 11th, 2010

Dont expect anything for pain, I have been using them for a Primary for over a year and have several back issues and they are unwilling to help.

July 5th, 2010

Front Office Staff RUDE!

Very rude and depersonalized office staff. Never met Ambler because she is always too booked. Like Crystal, but the other staff is such a turn off that we switched doctors.

November 26th, 2009

Thank you for saving mylife!!!

Dr. Ambler encouraged me to have a colonoscopy - I resisted and he said "You are going to mess up my office statistics - I have never had a patient die from colon cancer. You need to get a colonoscopy!!!"I did get the test - and found out that I did have colon cancer - I was operated on three years ago and am thankful to Dr. Ambler for saving my life and allowing me to enjoy my five grandchildren.

August 5th, 2017