A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Ammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ammon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Ammon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Lee Ammon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Ammon practice?
- Dr. Kristin Ammon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Ammon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.