A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Ammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Ammon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Lee Ammon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Ammon practice?
- Dr. Kristin Ammon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Ammon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.