A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Baltazar-Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltazar-Ford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baltazar-Ford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar-Ford graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Baltazar-Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin S Baltazar-Ford MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Baltazar-Ford practice?
- Dr. Kristin Baltazar-Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Baltazar-Ford practices Surgery near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.