A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Beckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Beckner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Kay Beckner DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Beckner practice?
- Dr. Kristin Beckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Beckner practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.