A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Melissa Bell MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Kristin Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Bell practices Internal Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Oceanside Internists.