Dr. Kristin Bendikson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2013
Magnificent Doctor B
Dr. Bendikson and the entire USC staff are the real stars in Los Angeles, illuminating the way throughout the daunting experience of infertility. Dr. Bendikson and her tremendous nurse Vicki know how to ease a patient's nerves and heart. Dr. Bendikson and her team also answer emails and return calls promptly, meticulously manage the medicinal regimen, and are always at the ready for extra consults over the phone. Most importantly, Dr. Bendikson advises her patients and their significant others from a truthful place. Some doctors tell couples what they want to hear, yet Dr. Bendikson makes realistic observations that keep couples grounded in the complexities of the IVF process. It's all in the delivery and I have always walked away from Dr. Bendikson's consults with a real sense of hopefulness and realistic expectations while navigating the often tumultuous infertility terrain. Prospective patients should know that USC's staff is tremendous. Dr. Bendikson is one of the most talented doctors in her field, yet she never treats patients with a condescending air. Her superb work in the operating and procedural rooms sets a patient's heart at ease and that is no easy feat during this incredibly stressful time in the lives of a couple. Amidst the tears and disappointments along the way, there is nothing quite like the feeling of Dr. B calling with great news. I will always feel profoundly grateful for the incredible talents of this magnificent doctor and the staff at USC.

November 30th, 2011
Great experience
I am not one to write comments online. But I felt compelled to do so in this case, as I had such a wonderful experience as a patient with Dr. Bendikson and the staff of USC Fertility. She was caring and supportive during a very emotional time for my husband and myself. I am forever grateful for the excellent medical care that I have received thus far. My journey is not yet over, but I feel confident that no matter the result, I have had the best care one could find.

November 29th, 2011
Most Caring Doctor Ever
I'm really surprised to see no reviews for USC Fertility on Yelp. I've been a patient for a little over 2 months, and I can't sing their praises enough--and especially of my doctor, Kristin Bendikson. Dr. Bendikson goes above and beyond the call of duty on a regular basis, answering emails and calls promptly, even calling once to check up on me when I was feeling blue about the whole nightmare that is infertility. Today, when I had to endure a painful HSG test to see if my fallopian tubes were open, Dr. Bendikson, knowing how terrified I was (I had attempted to have the same test a year ago at another hospital, and the tech botched it) met me at the radiology office and help my hand through the entire procedure. She even inserted the catheter and speculum HERSELF, so I would feel the most minimal discomfort possible. I have not had such wonderful care from a doctor in a very, very long time--if ever. Dr. Bendikson truly cares about her patients and their well being, and I could not have gotten through this procedure today without her. The rest of the staff at USC is excellent as well. Frances, Dr, Bendikson's nurse, returns calls promptly and is always available to help with whatever you need. Plus, she's just a really cool lady! I haven't gotten pregnant yet as we are just starting the IUI process now, but I trust Dr. Bendikson completely and have no doubt that we'll have good news soon!

March 12th, 2010
I was really impressed with Dr. Bendikson. She was so supportive and understanding. She really wanted to make sure that I understood all the options. I feel very well taken care of and am exicited that I have started this journey with her.

October 19th, 2009
best doctor ever
I am so gratefult that I found Dr. Bendikson. I went to three other doctors before ending up with Dr. Bendikson at USC Fertility. She was so genuine, caring and honest. She spent almost two hours with me the first time we met as my story was really complicated. I finally have a baby, and it is because of her and all of the wonderful people at that office.

October 16th, 2009
She was fantastic and so is the entire USC Fertility office. I know several people that have gone to her and they have nothing but glowing reviews of her.

June 12th, 2008
Beware of Dr. Bendikson
Dr. Bendikson is unprofessional, unethical and does not provide adequate medical care.