A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Benson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Benson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Benson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Ann Benson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Benson practice?
- Dr. Kristin Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Benson practices Pediatrics near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Hopkins Pediatricians.