A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Beougher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beougher
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Beougher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Beougher graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Beougher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Powondra Beougher DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin P. Beougher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Beougher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Beougher practices Family Medicine near Winneconne, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and North Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Winneconne Family Physicians.