A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Bicocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Bicocca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bicocca graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Bicocca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Lyn Bicocca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Bicocca practice?
- Dr. Kristin Bicocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Bicocca practices Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians.