Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
Dr K Bissell is one of the most personable, caring, and knowledgeable doctors. She takes her time and she listens.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Bissell takes the extra time to sit and talk with me. She makes certain we are taking the appropriate action to address my concerns, conditions and symptoms. She is a very sweet woman whom seems sincere about making sure I understand her thought process...and she really listens!

February 9th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Bissell for several years. She's a great listener and offers sounds advise. No questions are off limits and her common sense approach to issues makes you feel very comfortable.

June 20th, 2013
Dr. Bissell is brilliant, kind, thorough, and accurate.
Dr. Bissell is an excellent doctor, as she has a wonderful bedside manner and most importantly conducts a thorough assessment, resulting in accurate diagnosis. Despite her meek presentation, her brilliance is bold and undeniable. If you have any health issues, Dr, Bissell will turn over every stone to accurately diagnose your problem. I highly recommend Dr. Bisssell.

March 24th, 2011
Dr Bisell is a caring doctor who takes the time to care about my overall health. I have treated with specialist who did not thoroughly investigate my ailments, and she always figures out what is going on before the speacialist do. She has an excellent communication style and will call me personlly to tell me what is wrong. I've referred 5 friends to her and they are all happy with her services.