Family Physicians, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
820 W Meeting St
Lancaster, SC 29720
803-285-5441
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Barbara Phillips on Jun 4th, 2013

I think she is just a great doctor

Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Black is a terrific doctor. She takes her time, listens and has a holistic approach to health. I have done the hormone pellets and they changed my life - for the bettter! I also did the HCG diet and lost the 12 lbs I have been tryng to lose for ten years!!! I couldn't have found a better doctor

|  This is what a doctor should be!  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I thought I was going crazy ever since I hit menopause. My friend told me about Dr. Black and I thought it was too good to be true. She reviewed my blood work and discussed different options for hormone treatment (common methods and not so common).She was very thorough and gave me hope. We decided on pellet treatment and I hope they work. I want to feel better.

by Carlette Walker on Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Black and her staff are the best I have ever been to. I drive an hour and half to see her and only wish that she was located in my neighborhood. She is down to earth, sensitive to her patients and listens to them. She thoughtfully provides tender loving care to her patients and genuinely is engaged in making you feel the best you can given modern medicine and down to earth practical advice.

|  jeff h.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

It is king of hard to get a appt. here but my kids really like Dr. black so it is worth the wait for me so they want hate going to the dr. o...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent Care and Beautiful office.  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2009

I've never been to a doctor's office where they trated you so nice. Dr.Black listened to my concerns and came up with a treatment plan that I understood. It was a great experience! I would go back again.