Dr. Kristin Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Black?

I feel better!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

After years of suffering with fibromyalgia and other issues, I finally found a doctor that listened to my concerns and worked with ME to find solutions to my issues and get me feeling better. I would recommend her.

Posted on November 29th, 2014

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. I went to her for hormonal replacement. Initially things seem to be okay but I started getting extremely long, heavy periods and an androgen effect which gave me horrible acne which I still see the effects of after having seen a dermatologist. Dr. Black promised the periods would lighten but after six months of long, heavy bleeding each time, I stopped seeing her and took myself off the hormones. It was extremely difficult initially to get anyone to call me back when I was going through this. Eventually she did give me her mobile phone number. I would be very careful about taking so called "natural " hormone replacements. I do know women who have gotten cancer and it was attributed to natural hormonal replacement. My experience with her was extremely disappointing.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I think she is just a great doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr. Black is a terrific doctor. She takes her time, listens and has a holistic approach to health. I have done the hormone pellets and they changed my life - for the bettter! I also did the HCG diet and lost the 12 lbs I have been tryng to lose for ten years!!! I couldn't have found a better doctor

This is what a doctor should be!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I thought I was going crazy ever since I hit menopause. My friend told me about Dr. Black and I thought it was too good to be true. She reviewed my blood work and discussed different options for hormone treatment (common methods and not so common).She was very thorough and gave me hope. We decided on pellet treatment and I hope they work. I want to feel better.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Black and her staff are the best I have ever been to. I drive an hour and half to see her and only wish that she was located in my neighborhood. She is down to earth, sensitive to her patients and listens to them. She thoughtfully provides tender loving care to her patients and genuinely is engaged in making you feel the best you can given modern medicine and down to earth practical advice.

Excellent Care and Beautiful office.

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

I've never been to a doctor's office where they trated you so nice. Dr.Black listened to my concerns and came up with a treatment plan that I understood. It was a great experience! I would go back again .

Great Experience! Great Doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2008