A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Brew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Brew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brew
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brew Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brew graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Brew MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Brew practice?
- Dr. Kristin Brew has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Brew practices Otolaryngology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Otolaryngologists.