A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Briejer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Briejer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briejer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Briejer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin R Briejer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin R. Briejer practice?
- Dr. Kristin Briejer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Briejer practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: University Place, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians and Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.