Learn more about Dr. Kristin Briejer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Briejer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briejer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Briejer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briejer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Briejer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin R Briejer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin R. Briejer practice?
- Dr. Kristin Briejer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Briejer practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: University Place, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors and Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.