Learn more about Dr. Kristin Briejer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Briejer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briejer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Briejer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Briejer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Briejer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin R Briejer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin R. Briejer practice?
- Dr. Kristin Briejer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Briejer practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians and Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.