Dr. Kristin Briejer MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tacoma, WA

April 7th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr Briejer for 15 years and she is fantastic.

June 29th, 2012
Very Arrogant Physician
I just moved from California and found this place close to my home locally. My appointment with Dr. Briejer was very unpleasant. She was unprofessional and kept asking questions that had no relevance with the topic at hand and misdiagnosed me. I'm never going to her again. Doctors these days need to stop looking at patients as a paycheck and have more caring, sensitive and humanistic approach. I have found another doctor and am very happy with my current provider.

July 22nd, 2009
Excellent Family Doctor
She takes real time to evaluate you. Remembers details about family. Doesn't push treatments, but discusses options. I'm not an expert, but both my wife and I use Dr. Briejer as our primary care physician. She is very sharp and asks good questions. I complained about the TV in the waiting room that dispensed health news, but intermingled with the stream of health tidbits gave Rx advertisements. (the office she works in is a multicare clinic) She was concerned and responsive and suggested I fill out a survey for the office to discuss. Very pleased and I would recommend her to anyone.