A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Brigger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Brigger, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brigger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Brigger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Fannin Surgicare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Roggenkamp Brigger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin R. Brigger practice?
- Dr. Kristin Brigger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Brigger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pearland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.