A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Burgher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Burgher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgher graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Janeice Burgher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Burgher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Burgher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Burgher practices Family Medicine near Cornelius, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Grove, OR.
See Cornelius Family Physicians.