A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bussey-Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bussey-Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey-Smith graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bussey-Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin L Bussey-Smith MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Bussey-Smith practice?
- Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.