A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey-Smith graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bussey-Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Louise Bussey-Smith MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Bussey-Smith practice?
- Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Bussey-Smith practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists, San Antonio Internists, and San Antonio Rheumatologists.