A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Cochran, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cochran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin B Cochran MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin B. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Kristin Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Cochran practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.