A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Concepcion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Concepcion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Concepcion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Concepcion graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Concepcion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin A Concepcion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Concepcion practice?
- Dr. Kristin Concepcion has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Concepcion practices Pediatrics near Branchburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Warren, NJ.